Nigeria sons and daughters are blessed by Jesus with wide range and riches. Nigerians are hardworking and have actually recorded many billionaires in their credit. In this article we will be out listing the utmost effective 10 most Richest men in Nigeria and worth that is net.
1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote ( Dangote group, Oil and gas ) Alhaji Aliko Dangote, created on 10 April 1959, CEO of Dangote group of company with a number of other invertment to their credit. Is indeed the number one most away standing businessman presently now in Nigeria and in Africa at large.
Dangote number of company have already been operates in Nigeria as well as other African nations, including Benin, Camer n, Ghana, Southern Africa, Togo, Tanzania, and Zambia and so many more.
Dangote is ranked by Forbes magazine as the 67th wealthiest person on earth therefore the wealthiest in Nigeria as well as in Africa as a whole with the net worth of US$18.6 billion.
2. Mike Adenuga ( Telecommunitcation and oil manufacturing ) Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s 2nd man that is richest, built his fortune in telecom ( Glo ) and oil production. Their mobile phone network, Globacom, could be the 2nd largest operator in Nigeria with 32 million members; additionally has operations in Ghana and also the Republic of Benin.
An increased estimate of Globacom’s revenues led Forbes to increase the worthiness we assign to it. Their research outfit, Conoil Producing, operates 6 oil obstructs into the Niger Delta.
Mike Adenuga is currently 62 years with seven ( 7 ) kids. His net worth is $ 11.1 billion.
3. Femi Otedola ( Forte oil and ) Femi Otedola, probably one of the most outstanding businessmen in Nigeria may be the controlling shareholder of publicly traded Forte Oil, an oil marketing and power generation company.
Femi Otedola has oil storage space depots and manufactures its very own type of motor natural oils in Nigeria and has branches in a lot of Africa countries had been he promote their g ds.
Femi Otedola is 53 years of age with 4 young ones and wife. Their net worth is $ 10.9 Billion.
4. Orji Uzor Kalu ( Slok Group Aviation, Shipping, publishing, manufacturing ) He got his start in company at age 19 after being expelled from a Nigerian college for spearheading a number of pupil riots.
He borrowed $35 from his mother and started commodities that are trading palm oil, rice and sugar. He diversified into furniture production and transportation and became a millionaire by the right time he was 20.
Orji Uzor Kalu could be the founder of Slok Holding, a west conglomerate that is african interests in delivery, banking, oil trading, production and the news.
5. Cosmos Maduk Cosmos Maduk is really a Nigerian who began with nothing and worked his way as you of Top ten Most Richest Businessman In Nigeria.
Dr. Cosmos Maduk is child who had to cease sch l that is elementary age 3 and hawked akara instead to guide their family finances haven lost their dad, Mr. Peter Maduka towards the c l arms of death previously in life in which he joined up with the company line that made him exactly what he’s today.
Dr.Cosmos MadukaвЂ™s present is entrepreneurship. And from a meagre capital of N200 he’s built an unimaginable business kingdom. Today, thirty-six years after he was sacked being an apprentice by their boss for serving the Jesus whom provided him the rare present, he has a visible existence in lots of key sectors of this economy, The Coscharis Group which includes a few subsidiaries that includes Coscharis car Industries Ltd., Coscharis Technologies and F ds Ltd., Coscharis Exports Ltd., Coscharis Securities Ltd., Coscharis Finance and Investment Ltd.
6. Jimoh Ibrahim Jimoh Ibrahim is a NIgerian who is name is quite popular in Nigeria along with other countries of globe.
imoh Ibrahim is really a prominent Nigerian Businessman born on 24th February 1967 at Ondo State Nigeria. He is currently the combined Group president plus the CEO of Global Fleet Group that includes a range subsidiary companies.
Jimoh Ibrahim started making money that a very early phase. As being a pupil of Bachelor of Law from Obafemi Awolowo University he held some seminars and lectures that are delivering their native nation. In 2003 he contested of this Governorship election of Ondo state Nigeria.
Jimoh Ibrahim began the petroleum marketing Company-The worldwide Fleet and his aim would be to get established stations that are filling than build brand new ones in several state in Nigeria.
7. Jim Ovia Jim Ovia created November 4, 1951 is just a businessman that is nigerian founded Zenith Bank in 1990. After gaining degrees at both Southern University and University of Louisiana at Monroe, he attended Harvard company class.
He served as CEO until 2010, as he transferred to the president role. He has been the recipient of a Nigerian honor that is national.
8. Uzoma Dozie is a Nigerian that came down to face among equal, created November 2, 1969 is a Nigerian banker, investor, economist as well as advocate of technology.
Uzoma may be the Group Managing Director and ceo of Diamond Bank Plc, a number one retail institution that is financial Nigeria and also served as Executive Director of Corporate Banking and Executive Director of Regional company Lagos & West Regions.
9. Oba Otudeko Otudeko is chairman of Honeywell Group, Airtel Nigeria, and Fan Milk of Nigeria Plc. Otudeko retired due to the fact Chairman of First Bank of Nigeria Plc after 12 years on its board.
The fisherman dating apps reddit International Institute for Management Development in Lausanne, Switzerland, the Arthur D. Little Sch l of Management and the London Business Sch l over the years, Otudeko attended management courses at several prestigious institutions, amongst which are the Harvard Business Sch l.
10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata Mr. Alhaji Sayyu Idris Dantata may be the Founder and ceo of MRS Holdings Ltd (previously, MRS Group).
Mr. Dantata started his profession as Director associated with Engineering and Transport Division of Dangote Group – considered the Largest Nigerian conglomerate.
Mr. Dantata functions as the Chairman of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc and it has been its Director since March 20, 2009. He functions as a Director of Hydro Alternati.