Title: Manager, Company Management – Worldwide Equity Research
Join the worldwide Community of Scotiabankers to assist clients be best off.
The Manager, company management plays a role that is integral the GBMвЂ™s Equity analysis by working closely with Equity analysis Management on cost administration, budgeting, variance analysis, travel and recruitment.
- Create, process and track costs for Equity analysis globally
- Prepare the departmentвЂ™s yearly operating spending plan
- Help with analysis and planning of reports such as for example forecasts, accruals, log entries, variance analysis, and ad that is additional needs, using different information inputs to create reports and analysis within defined timelines
- Handle a granular monitoring device for general investing per FTE for Equity analysis Canada additionally the United States, including, yet not restricted to travel, seminars, market information solutions, subscriptions, pc computer software, activity, worker subscriptions, training etc.
- Ensure costs are charged to appropriate expense facilities, GL records, and IE codes and offer oversight for the coding of a direct report
- Handle the Equity Research departmentвЂ™s relationships with a number of vendors and agreements that are negotiate
- Handle the approval procedure for market information solutions and subscriptions, monitoring cost increases and investing per individual
- Express Equity analysis in working groups as needed and software with different regions of the financial institution
- Create management that is senior for a quarterly foundation as well as on an ad-hoc foundation upon demand
- Demonstrate in-depth familiarity with the departmentвЂ™s travel procedures and policies to be able to provide oversight and guidance to 1 direct report in this respect
- Ensure all business and accounting policies and procedures are followed
- Identify and resolve exceptions to travel and accounting policies
- Active management, mentoring, and guidance to 1 direct report
- Keep in touch with the BankвЂ™s Finance division in reaction to accounting queries/issues and budgeting
- Regular conversation with handling Directors, Directors, Associate Directors and Associates
- Handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Other jobs as assigned
- In charge of assessment rГ©sumГ©s and picking out a https://1hrtitleloans.com/payday-loans-wy/ list that is short of applicants for first-round interviews
- Generate meeting concerns, requirements and financial/written tests that are personalized by sector & part
- Coordinate panel interviews, developing panel concerns and handling the panel meeting procedure
- Coordinate the co-op pupil recruitment procedure for the Equity analysis division including candidates that are identifying first-round interviews, administering tests & dealing with ER administration on last prospect selection
- Onboard all brand new hires, including, although not limited by, first-day logistics, training, brand brand brand brand new hire materials, etc.
- Preserve interviewing, employing, onboarding and exit data for many staff, supplying supervisor having an update that is quarterly
- Develop effective working relationships within the Equity analysis division sufficient reason for different company lines
- Represent the department at recruiting occasions, keeping a pipeline of strong applicants for future spaces
- Preserve a database of rГ©sumГ©s by sector for future spaces
- Take part in & assist the Associate Advisory Committee
Qualifications & Techniques:
- Post-secondary training in accounting, accounting or company management or a combination that is equivalent of and associated experience
- No less than three to five several years of expertise in workplace management or finance place
- Strong knowledge that is working of & accounting principles/practices
- An understanding of PeopleSoft, Hyperion, agreement administration systems, fund preparation tools
- Advanced succeed abilities including experience making use of Smart View; creating pivot tables & graphs; connecting cells and spreadsheets
- Sound mathematical, judgement, settlement and problem-solving abilities
- Capital Markets knowledge/experience could be a secured asset
- Strong written and spoken interaction abilities
- A high amount of attention to information is paramount to success in this part
- Capability to multi-task and handle a few on-going jobs during the time that is same
- Strong organizational and prioritization abilities
- Needs to be in a position to provide information in succinct and ways that are meaningful
- Spanish-speaking is advised
Night and week-end work can be needed for a periodic foundation.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada’s Global Bank, we have been a diverse and team that is global. We talk a lot more than 100 languages with backgrounds from a lot more than 120 nations. Our employees are invested in a customer that is superior and make use of the BankвЂ™s six leading product product product sales training maxims to guarantee they work with sincerity and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we appreciate the initial abilities and experiences every individual brings towards the Bank, and generally are invested in creating and keeping an comprehensive and available environment for all. In the event that you need accommodation (including, although not restricted to, a available meeting website, alternate format papers, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) throughout the recruitment and selection procedure, please allow our Recruitment team understand. In the event that you need technical support, here please click . Applicants must apply directly online to be looked at because of this part. We thank all candidates due to their desire for a vocation at Scotiabank; but, just those prospects that are chosen for an meeting will be contacted.
Job Segment: Financial, Equity, Bank, Banking, Finance, Analysis